- Unrivaled Traction: 360° Traction frames deliver edge-to-edge grip, and new durable steel DTX crampons provide serious bite in challenging conditions—delivering unmatched traction in technical terrain.
- Secure Attachment: Two-piece, independently conforming Women’s PosiLock AT bindings create our most secure, freeze-resistant attachment for smaller footwear.
- All-Condition Adaptability: Modular Flotation tails allow you the maneuverability of a smaller, primary snowshoe with the added, on-demand flotation of optional, 5-inch (13-cm) tails.
- Uphill Efficiency: Ergo™ Televators reduce fatigue and increase traction on the steeps with an ergonomic design that engages with a flick of a pole grip.
- Low-Profile: Narrow frames are ideal for women, those with a narrow gait, or anyone seeking the lightest snowshoe possible.
Weight: 3 lbs. 12 oz. (pair)
7.25" x 22"