Size: 78" x 52" with a 45" Center Height.
Weight: 5 lbs 4 oz.
Packed Size: 23" X 6" X 5"
Floor: 6" Bathtub, oxford nylon floor with 2000mm coating
Carry sack: Basic, two-handled, duffle-style.
Color: The tent body is black and grey, the fly is a royal blue with grey accents.
Design: Classic dome construction, 2 poles. Poles secure to body with classic, cotter pin type attachment to the bottom of the pole.
Features and Components:
- 2 Doors, 2 vestibules.
- Doors are "D" shaped and generously sized.
- The inner and vestibule doors can be rolled up and secured with a loop and bar closures.
- The two long walls are nylon, two short walls are mesh.
- The fly is fully-taped, full length and has 4 guy out loops about 2/3 of the way up toward the top of the tent, at each corner.
- 1500 mm waterproof coating.
- 1.5" storm flap over the #6 zippers on the fly to keep it out of the weather and shield it from dust.
- Two triangular pockets for stashing gear inside the tent.
- Lantern clip at the apex of the center, inside.
- Ventilation ports on either side of the top part of the rain fly on the short side axis, they can be secured to stay open easily.
- Cordage- 4 included 6 foot guy lines with reflective accents woven in, if used correctly, these should also help get a tighter, quieter pitch.