Prepared to brave most weather scenarios campers could possibly face, the Apollo Light tent features a waterproof and windproof design with a flysheet that extends to the floor as a snow skirt with ventilation windows to reduce condensation. The double wall design is intended to provide warmth, breathability, and precipitation protection, while taped seams throughout keep water from seeping through. The vestibule area is fully covered and provides a space for gear storage, dry-entry, and wind protection for the front door. With the ability to protect up to two campers from a variety of weather conditions, the Apollo Light Tent is a solid choice when the weather can't make up its mind.
- Sturdy Design: Three heavy-duty aluminum cross poles are easy to setup, along with 17 stakes and plenty of shock cord firmly plant the tent when the wind comes kicking.
- Access and Ventilation: One main door entry and three windows on the remaining sides provides full ventilation when used with the rainfly vents.
- Rainfly: Made from 210T Polyester Ripstop the rainfly is 5,000mm breathable / waterproof for most storm situations. The Rainfly / Snow Skirt design's long-barrel style vents are adjustable to keep warmth in or pull condensation out. The overhanging design creates a full vestibule for gear and dry entry.
- Floor Material: 150D oxford 10,000mm waterproof PU floor is durable and weather-resistant.
- Inner Space: 26" × 89" × 63" × 41" provides a snug two-person living area.
- Packing Size: Weighing in at 7.5 lbs and is 18.9" × 7.5" the tent's weight and size make it possible for a couple of campers to carry it on a backpacking trip when having weather-protection is highly desired.
- Inside pockets for stashing smaller gear.