The Ridge Runner 50L Backpack balances features and value to provide a trail-worthy pack that doesn't have such a steep price grade. The Ridge Runner 50L is designed to help hikers through weekend-long backpacking trips, day trips that require more gear to execute, or perhaps your upcoming pursuit outdoors.
- Internal frame sheet with aluminum semi-external frame design allows pack weight to be distributed evenly while resting close to your back.
- Adjustable torso length allows custom fit.
- Top-loading access with expanding capacity and compression strap for overnight trips.
- Main pack area has quick-access zipper, and main compartment can be extended to pack maximum gear, along with adjusting the removable top lid.
- Top lid has a zippered compartment for stashing quick-access items.
- Drawstring divider to designate part of the backpack to a sleeping bag, gear of similar weight / size, or the choice to not use it at all.
- Durable nylon fabric construction throughout with lightweight plastic buckles and zipper pulls.
- Included rain cover and designated rain cover Velcro pocket at bottom of bag.
- Adjustable / removable padded hip belt with zippered pockets on each side.
- Adjustable sternum strap with integrated safety whistle on buckle.
- Padded shoulder straps, back panel, and hip contact points with breathable mesh for quick drying and cooling while moving.
- Top-load stabilizers are above shoulder strap adjusters to hone pack's feel on-trail.
- Dual side water bottle pockets use stretchy fabric to fit most bottle sizes.
- Hydration reservoir compatible.
- Two bungee straps pair with lower gear loops on each side for poles and ice axes.
- Two lower compression straps below sleeping bag compartment area.