Bridging the gap between a daypack and an overnight pack, the Adventure 35L Backpack gives you more than enough room to haul extra gear for extended days in the field or for packing up and getting away to see friends and family. The Adventure 35L features a mesh suspension system for breathability, is hydration reservoir compatible, it has a main compartment drawcord divider, and a padded hipbelt all to keep you moving forward outdoors.
- Internal frame sheet and mesh suspension provide ventilation and pack stays secure with waist webbing.
- Hydration compatible.
- Sternum strap with safety whistle.
- Bungee tie loops for external gear carry.
- Side and bottom compression straps.
- Lower zippered entry and drawcord divider.
- Smaller compartments for organizing quick-access items.
- Stretchy nylon fabric water bottle pockets on each side.
- Padded shoulder straps, upper back, and hip belt.
- Small item pockets on waist belt.
- Zippered rain cover stash pocket on bottom, and includes raincover.
Don't be left in the dark! Be prepared with the Recreation Outlet headlamp.
Great for: Hiking, camping, roadside repairs, power outages, go bags, or finding the corn dog that rolled under the sofa.
• Bright 160 lumens, LED
• 4-modes for max functionality:
Hi, Low, Strobe, Red flood
• Superb quality by Lux-Pro
• Adjustable non-slip headband
• 45° tiltable head
• Uses 3 AAA batteries, included.
• IPX5 weather/splash proof
• Limited lifetime warranty
The Terrain 3 Trekking Poles from Wilderness Technology are the most practical set of trekking poles out there. Featuring a lightweight yet durable Aluminum shaft that adjusts for proper sizing for most adults. Pair that with a comfortable ergonomic grip and you'll be blazing trails with a smile on your face.
- Aluminum 3-Piece pole with Easy Lock System on top section
- Ergonomic & comfortable Foam Rubber Grip
- Carbide pole tip with rubber walking tips included
- 2 sets of baskets (snow & trekking)
- Triangular shaft design
Weight Per Pair - 19 oz
The Wilderness Technology TPU Hydration Reservoir is a must have companion for any day trip or multi-day backpacking trip. This reservoir features a wide mouth opening for easy filling and cleaning. Another great feature is the insulated hose. When you're out on a really cold or really hot day the insulated hose will help keep the water in the hose an ideal temperature. The hose also features a start/stop flow valve and a cover for the bite valve to keep your bite valve clean.
This reservoir will fit most backpacks that are hydration reservoir compatible.